All quotations for translations are calculated based on the word
count of the source language document, i.e. the document to be translated.
Please note the following:
- Minimum Rate
A minimum rate is charged for short documents in order to cover operating
and administrative costs.
- Latin and Non-Latin Scripts
Different rates apply to texts using Latin and non-Latin scripts.
- Editing is charged per word. A minimum rate applies.
- Copywriting is charged at an hourly rate.
Fixed rates apply to all text used in advertising, e.g. brochures,
pamphlets, flyers, press releases, posters, mailers, packaging and labels,
slogans, pay-off lines, press, radio and television advertisements,
Please note that all rates exclude:
- author’s corrections (i.e. amendments or additions to original
text requiring subsequent amendments or additions to translations)
- post-DTP proofreading
- VAT (South African clients only)
- Postage and courier fees
Method of Payment
International clients: Bank transfer or cheque.
Local clients: Electronic fund transfer (EFT), cheque