- Clients submit their document for a quotation either by completing
the form under "Quotes" or via e-mail. Clients who request
a quotation must supply their company name and address, the contact
person, contact information (phone, fax and e-mail), source language(s),
target language(s), word count, document type (i.e. technical, legal,
medical, scientific) and deadline (time and date). Please note that
translators can manage an average of 1500 to 2500 words per day, and
proofreaders between 1500 and 2500 words per hour.
- Vita Brevis Language sends a quotation.
- Should the client accept, the quotation has to be signed and faxed
to +27 21 887 2661
- Once Vita Brevis Language has acknowledged receipt of the signed
quotation, the document is allocated to one of our team of professional
- Upon completion, the translation undergoes a quality check and
is returned to clients via email.